Sommercamp 2019 was wonderful!
Come back for news about 2020…
2019 Sommercamp Details (2020 will be similar)
- WHO? All kids entering 1st to 5th grade in Sept. 2019, native speakers, bilingual kids, and kids with no prior exposure to German, all are welcome!
- WHAT? Each day (8:30am – 12:30 pm) will consist of songs, dance, storytelling, arts-and-crafts, sports and more! All in German!
- HOW? To promote exposure and use of the German language, we aim for an approximate 4:1 child to counselor ratio. Children will be grouped by age, language ability, and personal interest for most activities.
- WHERE? Bethany United Methodist Church, 3910 Mineral Point Road Madison, Wisconsin
- WHEN? Monday, June 17th – Friday, June 21th, 2019 8:30am – 12:30pm
- COSTS: Save 50$ by registering by May 31st! Cost is $185 before May 31st and $235 per child after May 31st.
- REGISTRATION: Registration is now open! Click here for the Active Camp registration page. Registration will close 6/3 after which time Active will direct you towards the wait list. Families will be notified by 6/12 if their child can participate
- QUESTIONS? Email us at email@example.com.
See you next summer for great fun!