In addition to our classes — and with the help of parent volunteers — we organize a number of family-friendly events each year. All friends and families and guests welcome! If you would like to stay informed about upcoming events, you can subscribe to our blog by clicking on the FOLLOW button on the bottom of our homepage or follow us on Facebook.
- Sep. 16, field trip to Henry Vilas Zoo
- Oct. 21, movie night (after classes), Lake Edge Church
- Nov. 4, lantern making for our youngest students, Lake Edge Church
- Nov. 11, Laternenfest (after classes), Lake Edge Church
- Dec. 2, Nikolaus-Fest (after classes), Lake Edge Church (potluck)
- Spielenachmittag (board game afternoon) on October 16
- Lantern crafting workshop on Nov. 6.
- St. Martin celebration (with lantern walk and potluck) on November 13.
- Nikolaus-Fest on Dec. 10.
- International Festival (Overture Center) and Karneval/Fasching celebration on February 25
- Movie night on April 22
- Field trip to Olbrich Botanical Gardens on April 29
- Language and Culture Schools of Madison International Fest on May 21
- Sommerfest on June 4
- Nov. 8: St. Martin (lantern walk and potluck)
- Dec. 6: Nikolausfeier (visit from St. Nick and potluck)
- Jan. 9: International Festival (Overture Center)
- Jan. 23: Studying in Germany (panel discussion in collaboration with ZfA, Goethe-Institut, and UW-Madison)
- Feb. 6: Fasching/Karneval (costume party and potluck)
- June 5: Sommerfest (student performances and potluck)