Our campers had so much fun at our June “Märchen” (fairy tales) Sommercamp. They learned German songs and games, read stories, played soccer, and built a room-filling fairy tale castle. A big thank you goes to our outstanding counselors, who made everyone feel welcome.
Considering joining us for our second session? You still can! There are a couple of spots left in our August Sommercamp. You can register through this link. Beginners welcome. If you have any questions, please email us at germanschoolofmadison at gmail dot com.
Not sure if German Sommercamp is right for your child? Here are some parents’ comments on our June session:
- No complaints or recommendations. Thought camp was great!
- My child really liked all of his counselors and it sounds like they did a great job. They made learning German fun for my child.
- I thought that the counselors were very sweet to the children. I loved to see that children felt really comfortable around them
- I love the individualized attention. The camp counselors made my children feel comfortable and loved which made them open to learning and making mistakes with the language without fear or worry. Keep up the good work!
- My son LOVED ___ [name of counselor]. He was fantastic with the kids. My daughter loves the singing and continues to sing the songs.
- Both children loved the songs and the counselors.
- Fun and educational.
- Keep up the good work. Well organized. Nice program!
- Thank you so much for the great week.