Spend the first week of summer with us! We are excited to announce our first German Language Summer Camp for children entering 1st grade to 6th grade in September 2015, featuring singing, dancing, arts-and-crafts, sports and of course German! The kids will learn and play with friends and with our excellent counselors. Every day the kids will gather to sing songs and dance during our Gesangsstunde and then divide up into Sprachteams for focused games and language activities. Each day the kids will also have the opportunity to choose their own Aktivität – be it Fußball, basteln or Kartenspiele.
- WHEN: June 15 – June 19, 2015, from 9-12 noon each day
- WHERE: Neighborhood House, 29 S. Mills Street, Madison
- WHAT: Games, songs, sports, art — all in German
- HOW: Children will be in groups based on age, language proficiency, and personal interest (ratio of 4-5 children per teacher).
- COST: $150 per child for the entire week (no discounts)
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to register? Follow this link to our online registration form.
We hope to see you at Sommercamp!